Norgas has pioneered the Small-Scale liquefied gas distribution business. We offer a selection of services based on our unique experience across the liquefied gas logistics chain from sourcing, transportation, storage, delivery and regasification along with monitoring of the end-to-end operations. We provide our clients and local content partners with advice, consultancy, alliances, and liquefied gas infrastructure.
- Project development and advisory
- Norgas is a one stop shop for development of your Small-Scale liquefied gas logistics project for LNG, Ammonia, Hydrogen or CO2. We can either take an active role in the project as a partner, or we offer independent advisory and consulting services to our clients.
- We leverage our relationships with key industry vendors/suppliers/yards, classification societies, regulatory bodies, liquefied gas/molecule providers and downstream/end-users. Assisting our clients in developing bespoke solutions that fits the unique characteristics of each project.
- Operational management
- We offer commercial and technical management in the project start-up phase and in an operational phase. Our services are built on decades of safe and efficient management of marine logistics of liquefied gases for oil / natural gas majors, chemical companies and captive or independent power producers. We offer the highest level of standards when managing liquefied gases and in strict compliance with international, regional, and national rules and regulations.
- Liquefied gas infrastructure solutions
- Norgas has developed a range of Small Scale Liquefied Gas logistics solutions as shown in this section and customize these in cooperation with our clients. A variety of solutions are shown in this section, and are all considered to form part of a “virtual pipeline”.